Comment on page
Having trouble getting Dispatch to post messages in your Discord server or channel?
Discord can get a little confusing with permissions at both the server and channel level, we get it.
- 1.Are you an admin of the server?
- 2.Do you have other security or verification tools that might be blocking bot messages?
- 3.Does the channel allow message posting?
- 1.In your Discord channel, navigate to Settings
- 2.In Settings, choose Permissions
- 3.Scroll down to Advanced Permissions
- 4.Make sure that for whichever Roles/Members group you're assigning Dispatch bot to, the green checkmark is checked next to Send Messages
- 5.Make sure to click Save Changes!
Still having issues? Use the help widget in the lower right corner in Dispatch or shoot us a message in Discord. We're happy to help!