Comment on page
Create your first webhook
Create a Patch in the Dispatch UI and select "webhook" as the Action
- 2.From the Dashboard, select a Trigger from the Trigger dropdown (event you want Dispatch to listen for, i.e. when a wallet balance changes or goes above or below a threshold, a smart contract emits certain events, etc.)
- 3.Select Webhook as the Action:
- 4.Click the Complete Patch button, which takes you to the Patch Creator
- 5.Configure Trigger settings
- 6.Create a new webhook in step 4, Action details: from the Webhook dropdown menu, select "Click here to add a new webhook"
- 7.In the "Create webhook" modal, add a descriptive name for your webhook — this is recommended especially if you plan to use multiple webhooks. Provide the webhook endpoint URL — the callback URL your app will use to accept the incoming webhook
- 8.Test to make sure Dispatch is able to send to your URL
- 9.Click the Turn Patch On button🎉
Once you've created a webhook, you can select it as the output for any other Patches you create by selecting the webhook by name in the Patch Creator and repeating the other steps above.